Terms & Conditions for Donations
Donations, whether one-time or recurring, may be made through the National Gallery Singapore payment portal via credit card. Donations can also be made via bank transfer, by cheque or cash in person at the Gallery. For these Donations, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Cheques should be crossed and made in favour of "National Gallery Singapore". If submitting the cheque via post, please mail the cheque to 1 St. Andrew’s Road, #01-01, Singapore 178957 and include a completed Patrons’ Gift Form which can be found in the Patrons’ Programme page on the Gallery website.
- Tax receipts will be issued to individuals or corporates with a tax reference number who have donated SGD$50 or more.
- Where applicable, tax deductions will be given by IRAS, in line with their prevailing rates.
- All donations are non-refundable.
- All credit card transactions will be processed in Singapore dollars at the prevailing exchange rates.
- For recurring annual payments, only Singapore-issued DBS credit/debit cards will be accepted.
- Donors who wish to cease participating in a recurring donation may do so in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 30 days for the cancellation to take effect.
- The Gallery reserves the right not to accept any donation where the donation cannot be accommodated by the Gallery’s current mandate, or where the acceptance of the donation presents a reputational risk to the Gallery.
Please call us at +65 6271 7000 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions