For general information about the Gallery, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have any enquiries about National Gallery Singapore, please get in touch with us.
For general enquiries and feedback, please email email@example.com or call our Visitor Services Helpdesk at 6271 7000.
For corporate matters, please call 6690 9400.
For enquiries on:
- Venue rentals, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs, please email email@example.com.
- Membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership opportunities or ways to give to the Gallery, please email email@example.com.
- Image use and copyrights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publications, please email email@example.com.
For media enquiries, more information is available at our Press Room.
National Gallery Singapore’s office is located at:
1 St Andrew’s Road #01–01
Planning your visit
- Where is National Gallery Singapore located and how do I get there?
- Is there a carpark at the Gallery?
- What are the Gallery's opening hours?
- What are the Gallery's admission fees?
- How do I arrange a group visit to the Gallery?
In and Around the Museum
- What exhibitions are on currently?
- Is the museum wheelchair accessible?
- Where can children learn about art at the Gallery?
- Are there places to eat at the Gallery?
- Are there any guided tours? What languages are the tours available in?
- I would like to take a self-guided tour. How do I download the Gallery Explorer App?
About the Gallery
- What were the Gallery's buildings used for before they became National Gallery Singapore?
- How can I (or my company) support the Gallery?
- How can I become a docent?
- How can I volunteer at the Gallery?
- How do I become a Member?
- How can I host an event at the Gallery?
- Are filming and photography shoots allowed at the Gallery?