Welcome to National Gallery Singapore! You can purchase same-day tickets at the Level B1 Ticketing Counter or by pre-ordering online (Purchase is through SISTIC. Please use your SISTIC account).
|SINGAPOREANS AND PRs||NON-SINGAPOREANS||GALLERY INSIDERS||PURCHASE|
|General Admission||Free1||Free1||$20||$15||-||BOOK NOW|
|$15||$10||$25||$20||-||NA. There is currently no Special Exhibition on display|
|Includes complimentary General Admission Ticket|
All Access Pass
(General Admission + Special Exhibition)
|-||-||$30||$25||Free||NA. There is currently no Special Exhibition on display|
Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents will need to present their pink or blue NRIC for admission.
Gallery Insider Membership Privileges
Starting at $30 a year, Gallery Insiders enjoy free entry to all exhibitions for one year, access to prority lanes, invitations to exclusive Insider-only events, as well as enjoy discounts at the Gallery's shopping and dining options. Learn more about our membership programme here
BECOME AN INSIDER TODAY!
Free Admission 2 to all galleries for:
- Children aged 6 and below
- Local & locally-based students
- Local & locally-based teachers
- Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) and one caregiver
- Valid identification (eg. passport, school pass, etc) must be presented at the Ticketing Counter to enjoy concessions or free admission
- Please note that local & locally-based students and teachers will not be able to pre-order their tickets online and must redeem their tickets on-site
Concessions 2 apply to:
- Children aged 7–12
- Seniors aged 60 and above
- Full-time National Servicemen (NSF) excluding foreign personnel
- Overseas students & teachers
- Valid identification (eg. passport, school pass, etc) must be presented at the Ticketing Counter to enjoy concessions or free admission.
GALLERY OPEN HOUSES
Kindly note the following Open House dates at National Gallery Singapore when visitors get to enjoy complimentary access to all exhibitions at the Gallery.
OPEN HOUSE DATES IN 2018
- International Museum Day (18 May 2018)
- National Day (9 Aug 2018)
For tips to make your visit smoother, please view our Gallery Etiquette.
Opening hours for exhibitions, Keppel Centre for Art Education, Padang Entrance and public spaces are:
- Saturday–Thursday: 10am–7pm
- Friday: 10am–9pm
Public holidays and Eve of PH will follow the operating hours of the day it falls on.
Note: Admission ends 30 minutes before closing time
- For operating hours of our dining spaces, see here
- Coleman Street Entrance: 9am–1am
- Basement car park: 7am–1am
ACCESS INTO GALLERIES
General Admission or Special Exhibition tickets grant you access to the exhibitions listed below. Purchasing an All Access Pass gives you both tickets.
General Admission ticket needed
Special Exhibitions Admission ticket needed
|Siapa Nama Kamu? Art in Singapore since the 19th Century||DBS Singapore Gallery||✔||-|
|Between Declarations and Dreams: Art in Southeast Asia since the 19th Century||UOB Southeast Asia Gallery||✔||-|
|Law of the Land: Highlights of Singapore's Constitutional Documents||Chief Justice's Chamber & Office||✔||-|
|Ng Teng Fong Roof Garden Commission: Rirkrit Tiravanija||Ng Teng Fong Roof Garden||Not needed||Not needed|
|Strokes of Life: The Art of Chen Chong Swee||Level 4 Gallery||✔||-|
Rediscovering Treasures: Ink Art from the Xiu Hai Lou Collection
|Wu Guanzhong Gallery||✔||-|
Wu Guanzhong: A Walk through Nature
|Wu Guanzhong Gallery||✔||-|
Listening to Architecture: The Gallery's Histories and Transformations
|ArchiGallery||Not needed||Not needed|
1 If you are a Singaporean or PR who only requires a General Admission ticket, please present valid identification (Pink or blue NRIC) at the Level B1 Ticketing Counters.
2 Valid identification (eg. passport, school pass, etc) must be presented at the Level B1 Ticketing Counter to enjoy concessions or free admission.